Whether you require import clearance or export forwarding, transport or freight by sea, we can manage the entire undertaking for you. As established Customs Brokers we are well versed with updated customs regulations and procedures within Middle East to handle clearance of shipments with ease and efficiency.
You can rely on us for quick cargo processing and speciallised consultancy for your GCC destination cargo. Through an extensive international network of agents, we are able to route your goods worldwide. From single shipments to multiple shipments to project cargo, our highly experienced team will arrange logistical movements from the point of origin to the ultimate consignee.
MEPL Custom Clearance Service includes:
- Documentation for custom clearance / 3rd party documentation for Switch Shipment/Triangle shipments
- Consultancy for your Free Zone cargo and Reexport
- GCC Bill of Entry & Clearance at Kuwait/KSA/Bahrain/Oman
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Providing suggestion to the customer on documentation of purchase order, contract, invoice and packing
- List to make the document compatible with the UAE customs for appropriate classification in customs for easy clearance.
- Afghan Tranist Custom Clearance
- Experience Team for Custom Clearance @ Karachi